Wednesday, April 22, 2009

INTERESTING - THIS IS A CHAPTER FROM THE BOOK "DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL"

IN THE BOOK "DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL" THERE IS A PART IN CHAPTER 11 THAT MADE ME RECALL AN EVENT THAT HAPPEN IN MARCH 1997, MUCH AFTER THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN

The Comet Hale-Bopp past by earth in March 1997, Marshall Applewhite convinced his 21 followers (the Heaven's Gate cult) that they were all extra-terrestrials who came to Earth on an expedition to disseminate their beliefs, and that if they committed suicide together they'd be able to leave their earthly 'shell' bodies and catch a ride away from Earth on the spaceship that was following Hale Bopp comet on March 23, 1997.



READ THIS AND YOU DECIDE:


Chapter 11
Outer Darkness

"As we walked on through hell, Jesus and I came upon a very large and very dark man. He was enshrouded in darkness and had the appearance of an angel. He was holding something in his left hand. Jesus said, "This place is called outer darkness. "I heard weeping and gnashing of teeth. Nowhere before had there been such utter hopelessness as I felt in this place. The angel that stood before us had no wings. He looked to be about thirty feet tall, and he knew exactly what he was doing. He had a large disk in his left hand and was turning slowly with this disk lifted up high as though he was getting ready to throw it. There was a fire in the middle of the disk, and blackness on the outer edge. The angel held his hand beneath the disk and reached far back in order to get more leverage. I wondered who this giant angel was and what he was about to do. Jesus knew my thoughts and said again, "This is outer darkness. Remember that my Word says, The children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. "Lord," I said, "You mean your servants are here?"

"Yes," said Jesus, "servants that turned back after I called them. Servants who loved the world more than Me and went back to wallowing in the mire of sin. Servants that would not stand for the truth and for holiness. It is better that one never starts than to turn back after beginning to serve Me. "Believe Me," Jesus said, "if you sin, you have an advocate with the Father. If you repent of your sins, I will be faithful to cleanse you of all unrighteousness. But if you will not repent, I will come in a time you think not, and you will be cut off with the unbelievers and cast into outer darkness." I watched the dark angel as he cast the large disk far, far out into the darkness. "My Word means just what it says; they 'shall be cast into outer darkness. And then, immediately, Jesus and I were in the air following this disk through space. We came to the outside of the disk and stood looking in. There was a fire in the center of the disk, and people were swimming in and out, over and under the flaming waves. There were no demons or evil spirits here, only souls burning in a sea of fire. Outside the disk was the blackest of darkness. Only the light from the flames in the disk illuminated the night air. In that light I saw people trying to swim to the edges of the disk. Some of them would almost reach the sides when a suction force from inside the disk would drag them back into the flames. I watched as their forms turned to skeletons with misty-gray souls. I knew then that this was just another part of hell. And then I saw, as in a vision, angels opening seals. Nations and kingdoms appeared to be locked beneath them. As the angels broke the seals, men and women, boys and girls marched straight into the flames. I watched in ghastly fascination, wondering if I knew any of the fallen servants of the Lord who were marching past.

I could not turn my head away from the sight of souls marching into the fire, and no one was trying to stop them. I cried, "Lord, please stop them before they reach the fire! "But Jesus said, "He who has ears should hear. He who has eyes should see. My child, cry out against sin and evil. Tell my servants to be faithful and to call upon the name of the Lord. I am taking you through this awful place so that you can tell them about hell. "Jesus continued, "Some will not believe you. Some will say God is too good to send men and women to hell. But tell them My Word is true. Tell them that the fearful and unbelieving will have their part in the lake of fire."

WHO WILL BE RESSURRECTED AS THE EIGHTH KING? WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Part 1 Prophecy of the Century, Must See Before it Happens (Part 2 Prophecy of the Century, The Sequel USA in Bible prophecy | Second Beast of Revelation 13 The Mark of the Beast | Exposed

RAPTURE- LEFT BEHIND | Myth